If your next trip is planned and you are ready to fly to Dubai, then never miss the chance of going on overnight desert camping Dubai. Imagine yourself under starry sky, lit with moonlight and the dazzling and shiny sand all around; this all can be so peaceful and mesmerizing. That night will become memorable for the rest of your life. Moreover, the sunrise next morning in the desert could be yet another exquisite experience for you.
Your overnight desert safari camping will begin from your hotel. You will be picked by a trained and well-mannered chauffeur in luxurious white 4X4 and you will be safely taken to your campsite. And that is the time, when all the fun is going to begin for you and your family. Let’s briefly and clearly explain the activities you can enjoy during your evening desert safari.
- Your drive towards the desert safari destination will go through the beautiful desert and on Al Awir Road.
- The first activity for you is going to be dune bashing. This is going to be the most thrilling and exciting activity. If you have elderly people or babies, then be more careful. If your tour guide suggests you not to take them along for dune bashing then do listen to him. In this way you will keep your loved ones safe.
- Dune driving could be yet another great experience for you. You will be given the chance of driving a 4X4 through the dunes. But go for this activity only if you are trained enough to handle the vehicle.
- Capturing the beauty and magnificence of desert while the sun sets, is something that can make your picture gallery more interesting.
- Camel rides are going to be the most enjoyable thing to do not only for you but for your kids as well. This traditional activity will revive the culture of Arabians.
- Belly dancers will let you enjoy the amazingly choreographed moves. The belly dancers are superbly trained and they let the spectators feel amazed. But belly dancing is not performed during the month of Ramadan.
- You can then enjoy your most loved hard drinks in lavishly laid bars. These bars remain closed during Ramadan.
- In case you want henna painting, then there are chances of having the best henna designs on your hands, feet or belly.
- Delectable Arabian food, live and fresh bar BQ and traditional hot Arabian drinks are also served. The food is for vegetarians and non-vegetarians both.
- You will be given comfortable sleep bags and blankets to spend your night comfortably.
- Next morning, some great breakfast foods will be served. The breakfast will include traditional and continental foods.
- At 08:30am or 09:00am you will be off for your hotels.
- Sand skinning and quad biking are the activities, which are usually not included in basic desert safari Dubai
So, folks just be all set to spend the best night in Dubai desert.